Alliance Winter Games | Week 2 In Review

Moderator: Director of Culture

kendallhart808
Director of Infrastructure
Nation: Carolina

Alliance Winter Games | Week 2 In Review

Postby kendallhart808 » March 13th, 2017, 1:42 am

Hey Everyone. I just want to go ahead and say that I am sorry for not posting these last week. It has been a stressful last couple of weeks for me and while I try my best to get these out as soon as I can, sometimes I just can't because they take a while to do. That being said we are going to pretend the week of Feb. 27 was last week and just go from there. I am really sorry and I feel like I've let everyone down. This all hasn't been as smooth running as I would have liked for it to be.
Charlie
President of the AIN
President of the AIN
Nation: New Duveland

Re: Alliance Winter Games | Week 2 In Review

Postby Charlie » March 13th, 2017, 2:54 am

Damn, K&B owning almost all days! :O
Image Image Image Image
kendallhart808

Postby kendallhart808 » March 13th, 2017, 3:07 am

Charlie wrote:Damn, K&B owning almost all days! :O

It was interesting cause I did a wheel for this to have a more randomized selection and they still kept coming out on top. I think it's because they have entered just about every event.
Michael
Nation: Mikenstein

Postby Michael » March 13th, 2017, 7:38 pm

Just to let you all know, I have just edited the post with updated images, since a few events were missing. I've also updated the wiki medal table, but if you want, feel free to go through the threads and add up your country's total, since I think I've missed a few medals when adding up.
Thanks
:)
Image---------------Image
WikiForum-----------------------------WikiForum----

Member State since 5th March 2016
Global Moderator since 4th March 2017
Send me a message!
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Postby jmsepe » April 9th, 2017, 1:21 pm

Hi guys! I would just like to know how things are for the Alliance Winter Games?

Also, I would like to know from the Culture Director or Sports Commissioner when the bidding for the Summer Games will begin because the AGS is supposed to be on July and there's like three months left to prepare.
What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?
kendallhart808

Postby kendallhart808 » April 12th, 2017, 2:18 am

jmsepe wrote:Hi guys! I would just like to know how things are for the Alliance Winter Games?

Also, I would like to know from the Culture Director or Sports Commissioner when the bidding for the Summer Games will begin because the AGS is supposed to be on July and there's like three months left to prepare.

So the last results will be out by Friday. It was just a huge month for me for school work, and it has only recently calmed down.

As far as bidding, that isn't all me (it may not be up to me at all but anyway...), but I hope to have a talk with Billy soon as what we are looking for as far as the bidding cities. I want to have some more structure to the whole thing, more than we had last time. If we have to push the games back to August, that can happen.

Return to “Alliance Winter Games 2017”