The Conservative Party of Poemia is candidated for the General elections with the following program:
1) continue the privatization process
2) cutting public spending
3) halve the benefit to the unemployed
4) Flat tax of 13% on all income brackets for 5 years
6) To oppose any attempt at Independence by any Federal state
7) Continue an expansive foreign policy especially in Oceania and South America, continue the process of approaching to Carolina.
8 ) Reduce the presence of military personnel of Poemia abroad, closing military base in Mexico.
9) Rejecting the G10 proposal
10) 10 billion plan for infrastructure.
The presidential candidate for the Conservative Party is John Pergan.
John Pergan, 53 years old.
Qualification: Degree in Economics
Birthplace : Vancor
Pergan promised to pursue a policy that addresses the country towards a massive economic growth.
Pergan promised to affirm the role of Poemia within the alliance (AIN).
1) Increase spending on research from 2.7% of GDP to 3%
2) Introduce the GaraCare, a health insurance plan for the lowest income groups.
3) Free universities for the lowest income groups.
4) Increase of the tax levy, from the federal states, from 20% to 26%.
5) Greater guarantees against dismissal
6) Reduce the duties for the European countries and in Oceania.
7) Expansive foreign policy with the opening of embassies in all countries.
Exit from CAAN and re-evaluate relationships with Carolina. The Party supports G10.
8 ) Block privatization
9) Introduction of the minimum salary
10) Forced withdrawal on bank accounts for income in excess of $ 100,000.
The Presidential candidate for the Democratic Party is Ernest Villaroa.
Ernest Villaroa, 64 years old.
Qualification: Degree in Law
Villaroa has promised to adopt a policy that brings more equality and to plan a redistribution of wealth. A more efficient welfare system able to help especially the weaker sections of the country. Villaroa has also promised a more flexible policy towards immigrants.