By ulisse
Image Motto: Freedom and justice
ulisse
Director of Public Services
Director of Public Services
Nation: Siculia

Siculia 2077

Postby ulisse » August 12th, 2017, 4:12 pm

Note: This City Journal is set in the future. Many events told in this city journal are not real. (Or maybe they are real....) :lol:
Note:For a better view of the content we recommend to perform the following music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5joTyy3CCo

Siculia year 2077.

After the Third World War between Usa, North Korea, Illium and Poemia involving other nations, while some like Siculia, Santa Catarina and Teiko remained neutral, increasing their technological progress.
With the discovery of new metals and industrial processes it was possible to pave the way for the colonization of space and the beginning of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Sprawling cities upwards

New planes and spacecraft

Holograms and laptops Quantum purchased in everyday life

Mega Towers increasingly upward

Increasingly faster construction processes

Increasingly faster industrial processes thanks to Omega...

... a highly polluting substance but which speeds up the industrial production produced by Omega Co. A company under the control of the Siculia Financial (then of the Colucci family).

No matter if this world remembers the future dreamed in the people of the 1980...

... But the current world is different from that of 2017, a world full of dangers and opportunities in this now world of cyberpunk.

Each reference is purely random
Member State since 10th December 2015
Director of Public Services since 1th March 2017
InvaderNat
Nation: Neu Westfalen

Re: Siculia 2077

Postby InvaderNat » August 12th, 2017, 11:04 pm

Heh, personally I would hate to live in a city like that, but I can see the visual appeal to the general aesthetic.

Lol'd at "Barron Trump 2036" :lol:
Nanami
Nation: Nakama

Re: Siculia 2077

Postby Nanami » August 13th, 2017, 2:48 pm

As I said yesterday in Skype, its really interesting. I like how you use the SC2013 to do things like this, I think its the only thing that CSL still lack of at this moment. Also I think 2070s is the year where space colonization is already started :P

Return to “Federal Republic of Siculia”